Posted on May 10, 2012 | 0 comments
The night we have been waiting for has finally arrived! Tonight is National Mom’s NIte Out! Here are a few last minute reminders to make sure everything is lined up for the kids while you are away.
- Create a checklist so you don’t forget anything:
- Map out the night with a to do list for your babysitter/ husband.
- Make sure they know about medications, favorite books, and the daily routine!
- Dinner ready
- Activities set up
- Make sure you have an outfit prepared; perhaps you can take some options from this post!
- And most importantly, have fun! Happy National Mom’s Nite Out!!!